Become a Partner
Optimal Monitoring offer a genuine partnership approach, and are motivated to ensure YOU succeed.
The Optimal Monitoring Carbon Management Platform will meet all of your customers’ needs, and will also fit into your business model.
Over the last six years of development over 70% of the product roadmap has been driven by the requests of our Business partners and resellers.
Optimal Monitoring is keen to work with dynamic partners and resellers with a view to building stronger associations to deliver a satisfying and mutually rewarding partnership.
Optimal Monitoring’s comprehensive energy monitoring solution provides you, the partner, with opportunities to build long-term, financially rewarding relationships with your customers. The Optimal Monitoring Carbon Management Platform will provide you with regular recurring revenue, but possibly more importantly; it places you very close to the customer, and gives you a much better idea of how they run their business. In turn this creates an opportunity to up-sell and cross sell other services.
Call our partner team on 01494 435 106 and see how joining us can enhance your business.
Why Partner with Optimal;
- A simple and easy to integrate solution
- Delivered as an Optimal branded product offering or as a ‘white label’ brand for you to supply
- Cost-effective with shared revenue options
- Fully functional, but modular solution
- Fully Cloud-based
- A complete ‘turn-key’ solution or ‘data only’ solutions available to suit your needs
- Proven track record
- Development road map that is guided by Partner community
- Cloud-based = recurring revenues
- Fantastic customer services and knowledgeable support team
- Access to a live demonstration system 24/7
- Access to other Optimal partners to support your offering
- Enables you to offer an integrated solution that offers distinct competitive advantage in a changing marketplace
- Full partner training program includes value added services to energy monitoring and behavioural change
Download our latest e-Book: The Why, How and Who of Partnering with Optimal Monitoring
The government continues to raise the bar on what is acceptable for an organisation to emit in carbon and waste. In 2013 new legislation was enacted which directly affected all FTSE 100 companies, but most significantly, it also directly impacted every organisation within the supply chain of these large corporates.
This e-Book sets out the background to this situation and highlights some of the potential for those businesses who are involved in the sector, or who want to become involved in the services surrounding the commercial usage of electricity, gas and water, together with the corresponding emissions of carbon and waste.